random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Last night we could see the local fireworks show from our backyard. It was awesome. The grand finale was grand indeed. :) It was so windy and chilly. I would have stayed outside much longer had the weather been warmer. But it was a nice evening.

My throat hurts something fierce today, and I'm starting to sound a bit hoarse. I hope it doesn't last long. It was getting better last week, and now it's getting worse. I've been having chest pains for a couple days now. I don't know if it's radiation related or stress related. At any rate, I'm trying to chill out. Soon I will be revelling in balmy Hawaiian weather and not caring about much else.

Tomorrow is my LAST RADIATION TREATMENT. Everybody dance! This marks the end of my treatment for Hodgkin's, a land to which I hope I will never return. I will have appointments and scans from now on, but *hopefully* no more chemo, no more radiation, and no more feeling ultimately crummy. I am so excited I could cry.

My fuzzy little head gets fuzzier every day. My hair actually IS growing back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home