random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I had the second of seventeen radiation treatments today. Radiation is so strange. I lay on a table with my boobs hanging out while a giant machine basically xrays me, then I get up, go home, and do it all over again the next day.

Don't mess with me, I'm radioactive and I'll kick yer arse.

I'm back to working full time and it feels so good to be back. I may have to leave a bit early some days if I'm feeling extra tired, but I don't anticipate rads being too bad. I'm excited about doing my job better than I did it before.

I'm excited about so much. I feel so good now that I'm done with chemo. I will probably have side effects for years to come, but I'm so glad I'm alive and I'm so excited to DO and to BE and to EXPERIENCE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home