random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Friday, May 06, 2005

So.

I've decided to do radiation instead of two more months of chemo. The thought of two more months of chemo makes me want to vomit. This means that I have two treatments left, then I'll do about a month of radiation. I'm very very tired and very very excited all at the same time. I'm just itching to be done. I can't wait to start feeling GOOD.

This evening we went out for my dad's birthday and had some seafood. When dinner was over I felt like going for a drive, so I did. I just drove all over town, taking side streets and back roads. I stopped for some coffee at Starbucks, then went window shopping at the mall. I also looked at flowers at the home improvement store.

I love spring. I'm glad spring came when it did. It would be harder to feel so fatigued and be going through this in the dead of winter. I'm glad the weather is getting nicer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home