random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

And the universe is unfolding exactly as it should.

More and more I see how seemingly inconsequential decisions I've made have landed me where I am today, and I couldn't be more greatful. Greatful for God's hand in my life, greatful for common sense and knowing when to use it, and greatful for still being alive.

I'm trying to look closer. Closer at life and the beauty of it all. I'm trying to be more patient.

I learn patience everyday from John. He is my rock, and he is neverendingly good to me. I can't imagine what I did to get so lucky.

Chemo number four sure was a doozy. I still feel awful. But each day as I get a little more strength, I try to remember that this too, shall pass. :) It is so hard though, during those dark days, to remember that there WAS a time when I actually felt good. Sometimes I can't remember what "good" feels like at all. But I have a lot of hope, and I know it will come back someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home