random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Monday, March 28, 2005

My head hurts. I'm tired. My joints are giving me pain when I walk or sit for a long time. My knees hurt. My hips hurt. I'm grumpy and I don't feel like talking to anyone. Blechedy bleh bleh bleh.

Okay. I'm done. Just had to get that out. Thank you.

Chemo #4 looms in the very near future. Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it, because I know that each chemo is one more I can cross of the list. I hate the prospect of feeling crappy, though. And it only gets more intense every time... so I have that to look forward to. But I will continue to kick cancer's ass, so help me God.

Easter was lovely. We spent time with John's family and with mine and the weather was beautiful. It was just a great day. I love spring and I'm so excited for consistently nice weather.

I still have my hair. I wish that if it is going to fall out, it would just go. I hate wondering if it's going to hang on or not. We'll see. The anticipation is killing me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home