random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Monday, February 07, 2005

even though i'm opposed to the idea of wearing a wig... i think it would be really lovely if i started sporting an afro. i could walk around with a hairpick in it and fluff it occasionally. that would be hot, no?

i would like to share with you a list that my fiance whipped up for me after i sent him a smart ass email:


ALLY'S CANCER ENGLISH:
>
>1. Yes = Yes, but get me a frickin' popsicle while you're up.
>
>2. No = You're a moron, and I have cancer.
>
>3. Maybe = What the hell are you asking me for? I have CANCER!
>
>4. We need = Get me some better cookies because a girl in my condition can't sustain herself on those crappy merengue turds.
>
>5. I am sorry = You should really feel like an ass for arguing w/ a girl w/ cancer.
>
>6. We need to talk = We need to talk about your fartillitos and how it affects my treatment protocol.
>
>7. Sure, go ahead = Why do I care? I'm taking EPO to boost my red blood cells and I'll be able to kick your skinny ass in a month or so.
>
>8. Do what you want = Do what you want, but bring me another flippin' popsicle or don't bother coming back.
>
>9. I am not upset = It's not you, it's the cancer that makes me throw-up.
>
>10. You're certainly attentive tonight = You're blocking the TV, can you do something w/ that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home