random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Monday, February 07, 2005

tomorrow i have another surgery. this is my life now. surgery and doctor's appointments and thinking about things that never would have crossed my mind before.

*sigh*

this morning as i was driving to work i thought about how tired i am. just fatigued... a sort of unwell, tired feeling that seems pretty constant. and then i thought how lucky i am to have john and to have a mom and dad that support me and make me feel loved, and even through all this, i have a support system. that's comforting.

i'm going to have soup for breakfast. because i can, that's why. and i may take myself out to lunch today. because i can. the little things in life. soup and a good sandwich. a phone call to my mom. laying in bed with john, laughing and making fun of eachother. the dogs. isabel. an orange popsicle. it's all so special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home