random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

so.

two chemos down. ten to go. i went in for my second chemo, which they couldn't give me because my white blood cell count was too low. so i got neupogen shots for five days straight.

NEUPOGEN IS THE DEVIL. i don't think i have ever experienced such long lasting pain in my entire life. finally i took some percocet, which makes me want to throw up. sure, the pain is gone, but i felt vo-mi-tro-cious.

anyway. second chemo was done on wednesday, and i got a neulasta shot on friday which will hopefully keep my white counts up so i don't have to deal with that nasty neupogen anymore.

my mom, dad, and grandma came over this afternoon and brought me wendy's AND dairy queen! three cheers for moms, dads, and grandmas!! three cheers! i am so stuffed i do not think i ever need to eat again.

today i'm achy and yucky and grouchy. and i miss john. he's skiing with his family. i hope he's having fun, but secretly i hope he misses me too much and has to come home early :)

when i feel better my mom and i are going to eat some chipotle. i love chipotle. (right now, as i am thinking about chipotle, a little animated heart just popped up above my brain. you should see it.) so, have that to look forward to. i find it nice to have nice things to look forward to. makes these days a little less horrible.

you know in princess bride where billy crystal is talking about "mostly dead but slightly alive"? i feel mostly crappy but slightly good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home