random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

My PFT came back fine. Good news, that means I don't have Bleo toxicity... And hopefully that means that my lungs will slowly start getting better and better as soon as I'm through with chemo.

Speaking of which... ONE MORE CHEMO to go!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!! I couldn't be more excited! You don't know how much chemo sucks until you feel it in your own body and I am so ready to be done.

I'll do 17 radiation treatments most likely and will be feeling much better by the time we go to Hawaii. Good news all around. Things could be much worse.

I hate how pathetic my hair is looking lately, but then I have to count my blessings... I'm alive and I will be okay. I'm so encouraged and so hopeful.

I have been praying lately that God will show me what he wants me to do now that I've beat cancer. I feel like there's something special out there for me to do and I just don't know what it is yet. I feel like maybe I can help people in some way, and that would be really rewarding for me. So we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home