random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Eleven radiation treatments down, six to go.

My throat hurts. Alot. I can't eat solid food. I have discovered the joy of slim fast shakes. Those suckers are goooood. And soup. Soup, soup, and more soup. I will be very very glad when I can eat chipotle again.

:( I miss mexican food.

But, guess what I did this weekend?
1. Bought a stability ball and started working out again, and MAN are my muscles glad to be doing something again!

2. Went for two long walks!

3. Planted some more flowers in my garden!

4. Cleaned the house while John was working on his car!

5. Cleaned the fish tank AND sliced my left index finger open WITH SCISSORS while cutting some tubing for the fish tank. Very stupid. Quite possibly the most stupid thing I did all weekend!

6. Went grocery shopping!

7. Bought my "I Kicked Cancer's ASS" running shoes. And I put them on and walked very fast.

I am feeling very spunky, even if I am a little tired and in pain. I WILL NOT BE STOPPED! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home