random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

What is it with people always wanting to tell you what you ate or did or didn't do that causes cancer?

Bacon did not give me cancer. Not getting enough fresh air did not give me cancer. Putting my pants on both legs at a time did not give me cancer.

I think the homeopathic stuff can do alot of people alot of good, and everyone has their own things that make them feel more healthy. But not everyone subscribes to that way of thinking. There was nothing I did or didn't do that gave me cancer. My genes just had a freak mutation, and I got sick.

I will continue to eat the foods I want to eat. I will do everything in moderation. I will continue to exercise and live my life to the absolute fullest. Like my mom said this morning, something's gonna get you eventually. If it's the bacon, then so be it. At least I'll die smiling.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home