random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Monday, February 06, 2006

One week to our ski vacation.
Two weeks until my culinary school class.
Nearly three weeks until my birthday.
And five weeks until we go to Cancun.

Something fun to look forward to at every turn. I am most excited about our trip to Mexico. Here's what I have planned:

1. Lounge on beach.
2. Drink Corona.
3. Repeat.


And not much else.

My mom's birthday is in a week and a half. What should I get her?

1 Comments:

Blogger oakland heidi said...

Envy Envy... Mexico. How I long to while away the hours in a beach chair. Reading a cheap novel, drinking cold beer and eating amazing seafood and fruit. Oh yes. Escape.

2/7/06, 12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home