random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Aw, MAN. So the Broncos lost. Pittsburgh was really good, I have to hand it to them. It was SO cool to be that close to the field.

John bought two Tomb Raider games for me and I am officially a video game junkie. I cannot make myself stop. Someone help me. STOP THE MADNESS! I get so frustrated when I can't get to the next level. It's like video crack. So I spent much of my weekend bleary eyed, knowing I should go get some sleep, but unable to tear myself away from the joystick.

I went back to the gym last week, and I've been working out during lunch. It feels good to be back. I'm surprised how difficult cardio is for me. It leaves me alot more winded than it used to. But I'll get there. Three cheers for the gym! I feel great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home