random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Friday, February 03, 2006



I am feeling a bit lazy today. Lazy and overtired. I don't think I've been getting enough sleep. Okay, that's stupid. I KNOW I haven't been getting enough sleep.

I hurt my foot yesterday, so opted to not work out... I went to Panera for lunch, and got the broccoli cheese soup and the smokehouse turkey panini. That sandwich is The Best Sandwich I Have Ever Had. Hands down. Their bread is so good. Then I went over to Borders and browsed the books and music... didn't see anything I liked.

And now it's after lunch, feeling a bit nappish. I think I'd like to lie down immediately.

My coworkers are at their first Weight Watchers meeting. There is a "must lose weight" bug going through the office. I see people from work at the gym every day, people are starting to use the gym downstairs, and everyone's talking about the caloric content of food. It's pretty crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger oakland heidi said...

Eat more soup. Eat more panini. Read more books. Be more happy than those that fear their own bodies! Gym bunnies freak me out...

Hope you get some good solid shut eye soon.

2/3/06, 4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home