random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Another clean bill of health. I was driving to the doctor's office this afternoon, and when I parked my car, I remembered vividly when I couldn't park my car and walk to the office, because it was too hard. I had to have John drop me off at the door, and then literally hold me up while we took the elevator to the fourth floor. I was too weak and too out of breath to do it.

So today, feeling fabulous, I parked my car and walked WITH GUSTO to the office. And everyone commented on my hair, and how my cheeks are rosy and that I look healthy. My doctor seemed impressed when I told him I started running again.

If there is anything better than feeling healthy, I don't know what it is. 'Cause feeling good is the best thing I have EVER experienced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home