random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

You know when you're on a quasi-vacation all weekend, and you take Monday off of work because you are floating about in a heated swimming pool and eating stuffed peppers and drinking guava margaritas, and then you have to Wake Up on Tuesday and Go Back To Work?

Yeah. That stinks. Woe is me. I am sitting here doing nothing. Literally. Nothing. Not surfing the i-net. Not eating. Not drinking coffee. Just staring blankly at my computer screen.

Not that there's not work to be done. In fact, it seems to be multiplying. But I will not be distracted. I continue to stare blankly at my computer screen.

Someone please slap me.



On a totally different subject... there is a lady at work who does not wash her hands after she uses the restroom. Everyone knows this. Everyone talks about her behind her back. Everyone thinks she is gross. And she just came over with brownies that she made ALL BY HERSELF! You would have force feed those suckers to me. No way am I touching the brownies made by old Sally Non Hand Washer. Too gross to think about. With my brain being so lightning fast today, the only excuse I could think of was "Eh..... oh..... uh.... mumble mumble blurb blurb watching my sugar intake....ahem."
But it worked, 'cause she left.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakland heidi said...

I can't stand Sally non hand washers.

And at the same time I feel sorry for them. It makes me nervous inside sometimes, because they obviously don't know... its not like they are praising themselves for being sickening. What if I have some disgusting habit that no one has told me about???????

2/14/06, 1:47 PM

 
Blogger Ally said...

HA! :) Yes, perhaps I should be more tolerant. We probably all have disgusting habits.

Too funny.

2/14/06, 3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home