random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

How come when I go to get blood drawn do they always look at the veins in my arm with a half puzzled, half annoyed look? How come? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I don't have the worst veins out there. Sure, they may be a teeny bit hard to find, but not horrendously so.

I went this morning before work to the lab to get blood work done. And I have a follow up with my primary oncologist today, which will be uneventful, I'm sure.

Thursday I have a follow up with my radiation oncologist. He always pokes at my neck and I hate it. Guess that's his job, but STILL.

This weekend we went to Crested Butte. The guys snowboarded and the girls sat around and ate stuffed peppers. Stuffed peppers are the food of the gods, man. They were so good. What could be better than something spicy stuffed with cheese and then FRIED? Not much, I say. Not much.

There was not a single friendly person in the town of Crested Butte. So we have renamed it Crusted Butt. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home