random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Today is my mom's birthday. And I thought I would brag about her a little, 'cause she is the greatest.

When I was a little tiny girl in my little tiny carseat in the 80's, she would draw little piggies on the paper on the overhead visor in the car so I would have something fun to look at while we were driving.

She used to draw smiley faces on my knees. Who doesn't like happy knees?

She made pot roast and carrots and potatoes on Sunday, which is the greatest meal ever.

She made all my halloween costumes, all my easter dresses, and I ALWAYS looked the most rockin.

She left little notes in my lunchbox so I would always know my mom loved me.

She is Cuter Than All Other Mothers Combined.

She gets manicures and pedicures and goes shoe shopping with me.

When I don't feel like working, she lets me come over and watch tv.

She never bugs me about having kids 'cause she knows I hate that.

She went with me to every single chemo, and even stopped putting that air freshener in her car 'cause she knows I hate it.

She cooked dinners for my husband when I was sick, 'cause she loves him too.

She buys christmas presents for our pets. :)

She isn't one of those crazy annoying moms. She's just cool.

She has cool jeans. But when she wears them, she doesn't look like she's trying too hard.

She is a great role model. When someone tells me I look like my mom, I take it as a compliment.

She is beautiful. See?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's super mega-watt hot. Happy birthday to your mama. love ~ jenny

2/15/06, 8:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home