random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Post vaca-blahs


Last night I didn't sleep very well. It was pretty restless and I had a bad dream, although I'm not quite sure what it was about. Cleo slept on one side of me, snoring loudly, and Isabel slept on the other. I was so tired when I got up.

Today I'm completely unmotivated and feeling really out of whack. I can't get myself focused on work. I think it's the post-vacation slump. I kind of puttered around on the internet this morning. Waited until 11, went to lunch at Costa Vida with my mom. I had the GIANTshreddedchickenburrito, smothered. With cheese. She had the enchilada and chips and queso. I ate about half her queso. Mmm. I told her all about our trip to Mexico. I never want to go back to work after lunch. Came back, sat down at my desk and stared at my computer screen for about ten minutes. Then got distracted by Julie and Veronica who wanted to get pop. We went down the hall, got caffeine, came back, sat down. I decided I needed some M & M's. And I don't even like chocolate. Got M & M's. Decided I should take in a movie tonight and eat popcorn for dinner. Perused the movie choices. Decided I'll be too tired to stay awake during a movie. Sent an email.

Staring at computer screen again. Listening to people on other side of cube wall laughing. Wishing my vacation would start over again.

Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home