random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Friday, October 21, 2005

The latest side effect I have, probably due to radiation, is a tingling feeling from the waist down when I get into my car. And sometimes when I bend my neck forward, I get a tingling feeling down my spine. It's not uncomfortable, just weird.

My lungs are actually feeling a bit better lately. I don't want to count my chickens before they're hatched or anything, but I haven't been having as much trouble breathing. Sweet.

The company I work for was sold a few months ago, and the sale is final at the beginning of November. Assuming we all still have our jobs, which I believe we will, I will probably have to switch insurance companies. *That* I'm not too happy about. I love my doctors, and the thought of having follow ups for the next four years with some strange doctor doesn't thrill me. But we take life as it comes, right?

I'm trying to get my finances under control in the next few weeks, and trying to pay off all the bills I racked up during my cancer treatment. AND THEN I think I'd like to go back to school. Or something. I want to DO something. Maybe go back to culinary school. I love culinary school.

Other things I love today, in no particular order:
1. coffee
2. peppermint tea
3. snuggling with my cat when it's cold outside.
4. my parents apartment. It always smells like Christmas.
5. halloween costumes. This year I am dressing up as "Sexy Snow White." It's pretty fly.
6. when the power goes out at work. This hasn't happened in over a year, but I have my fingers crossed that it will happen soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home