random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Monday, November 14, 2005

I had the most blissful weekend. John was skiing, and I missed him so much... but there is something to be said for sleeping in and doing whatever you want all weekend!

I made chicken saltimbocca and roasted asparagus on Friday night, then went out with a couple of friends I haven't seen in years. Saturday I slept late and made an omelette with fin herbs and gruyere and hash browns. I loafed around the house, watched movies, played with the dogs, drank sauvignon blanc, went to church on Sunday morning with my folks and met my grandparents for lunch.

It was all in all perfect. I'm still sleepy though. How do I have such a relaxing weekend and then feel exhausted on Monday? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home