random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Saturday, January 24, 2009




Stephanie over at Live.Love.Eat has a new addition to her family... a sweet little white bulldog :) So I thought I'd post photos of my little white bulldog.

Well, okay, he's not so little anymore... but I remember when he was. Diesel, the puppy that ate an entire section of our sofa. Diesel, who chewed the corners off our coffee table. Diesel, the puppy that became so obsessed with getting the tops off of water bottles that he will now STEAL full bottles of water from unsuspecting guests.






1 Comments:

Blogger Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh my gosh. I was scrolling through and saw the dog and I was like wow, we have a white bulldog too and then I saw my name and I was like oh wow again. Hah. I sound like a valley girl. Anyhoo, your Diesel is adorable! It's nice to geta glimpse as to what our Nash will look like soon.

2/22/09, 3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home