random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My mom had an *attempted* bone marrow biopsy yesterday. I say attempted because the anesthetic didn't do the job and it was too painful to continue. Have you ever seen one of those needles?? *cringe*

She was super tough and I am SO SO proud of her. They're going to sedate her next time and do the biopsy that way.

All butt pain aside, we really made eachother laugh alot yesterday. I love me some mommy. I don't think I'll ever outgrow that feeling of just wanting to run up to my parents and throw my arms around their legs. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

wow, this is a really powerful blog. I've been reading your archives. Amazing! Hope your mom is doing ok.

1/9/09, 4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home