random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Monday, November 24, 2008

So much to be thankful for. I can't begin to express how lucky I am. The best husband a girl could ask for. A family that I can't wait to spend time with. My sweet, furry dogs and cats. Excitement for my future. Another year of being cancer-free.



I was just thinking back to those days when I was so very sick, so very very sick that all I could do was lay in bed. Those days I would DREAM of being able to tie on my running shoes and get outside. Those days I would dream of puttering around the kitchen all day. Those days I would dream of feeling good again. Those days I was hopeful, knowing that SOMEDAY I would be healthy. That day is today. That day is every day from here on out.



Trust me when I say that if you can wake up, get out of bed, breathe in and out, and DO ANYTHING... it is a good day. Give thanks. Give thanks for all you have and all you can be, and do, and experience. Life is so good, so sweet, and so very short.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you so much, babe. You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. :>

12/16/08, 11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home