random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Helllllooooo.

Read this, it's GREAT :)

http://forums.webmagic.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB1&Number=392200



One week from today, April 8th, I will be TWO YEARS in remission. This date coming up makes me want to break down and cry, because I remember thinking "If I can get to that TWO YEAR remission date....what a sweet day that will be... " :) And I am here. I am here! I cannot tell you how thankful I am. How blessed I feel. I feel like a blubbering dork, sitting here and crying on my keyboard. Pretty fitting too that Sunday is Easter. Easter Sunday and I will be CANCER FREE for two whole years.

If only I wouldn't get funny looks by wearing a CANCER IS MY BEEOTCH t-shirt to sunday church. HA HA HA HA :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home