random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Monday, December 25, 2006

drumroll, ladies and gentlemen...

my PET scan of 12/14 was CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!

Currently I am waging war against a nasty case of bronchitis, which I hope to have kicked by this week. It is hanging on and pissing me off. Yes, I said piss.

I love cough medicine so. My onc gave me this stuff that makes me so happy. SO HAPPY, because it knocks me out. Love it. :)

That's all. Merry Christmas. Happy Holy Day. Feliz Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Duane said...

Hey, Ally. Congrats on your clean scan. You go! Wishing you a memorable holiday and all the best in 2007!

12/27/06, 8:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Jenny. It's been a while, I hope that you are still doing great. I filled out a little survey and doing so made me think of you so here it is. I miss you, take care.

love ~ Jenny


My life the soundtrack

Opening credits *Tupelo Honey-Van Morrison

Waking up *Sunday Shining - Finley Quaye

Average day *Let it be - The Beatles

First date *Butterfly - Crazytown

Falling in love *Where are you going- Dave Mathews

Love scene *Sunday kind of love - Etta James

Fight scene *Torn - Natalie Imbruglia

Breaking up *50 ways to leave your lover - Paul Simon

Getting back together *Love and happiness - Al Green

Secret love *Know one needs to know - Shania Twain

Life's okay *Jesus Walks - Kanye West

Mental breakdown *Why do I lie? - Luscious Jackson

Driving *Look after you - The Fray

Learning a lesson *Bag lady - Erykah Badu

Deep thought *Castles made of sand - Jimi Hendrix

Flashback *Condor Pasa - Incas

Partying *Sexyback - Justin Timberlake

Happy dance *Gimme the light - Sean Paul

Regreting * Swan Lake - Tchaikovsky

Long night alone *Home ain't where his heart is - Shania Twain

Death scene * Jet Plane - John Denver

Closing credits *Diamonds on the soles of her shoes

1/5/07, 10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home