random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

My appointment went well. My PET scan was clean, everybody dance!

They've doubled my thyroid medication... I guess it's not *quite* doing the trick yet. It can take a while to get the dose dialed in.

OH! San Francisco! It was freezing cold the entire time we were there, and when we would drive out of downtown it was warm and balmy. I wish I could have spent a few extra days there exploring the city. I did get to ride the cable car all the way down to Fisherman's Wharf, it was way cool. We forgot the camera, so we'll have to get photos from Chris and Katy.

Let's see... what else... nothing. Work is crazy, we're going through a system conversion to a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad, archaic system. It's ridiculous. I start reporting to my new boss tomorrow, and I already know it's going to be a good thing. He's way cool.

That's it for today. You are up to date on the LOA.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home