random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Stolen from oakland heidi

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Ew, I need to wash my face.
2. How much cash do you have on you? 18 dollars and some odd cents
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?" floor
4. Favorite planet? Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Probably my friend Molly.
6. What is your favorite ring tone? I usually keep my phone on vibrate, I don't want to be rude.
7. What shirt are you wearing? My old college sweatshirt from UNC.
8. Do you "label" yourself? Only with positive things. For example, today I am "Ass Kicking Super Runner."
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing? I never wear shoes around the house.
10. Bright or dark room? Depends on my mood, I do like a good bright room.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? So smart and interesting! I only wish we could be friends in real life.
12. What does your watch look like? Oh, geez, I haven't worn a watch since swatch in the third grade.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching the Eukanuba dog show to see the bulldog. :)
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I had checked up on my mom's friend who was at the hospital and it was a note saying "angioplasty and doing fine now!"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Not really sure. I don't think we have one around here, though we do have plenty of convenience stores.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Probably crap.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? my sweet husband.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Winston and his cute little ears.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Only prescription, so...two.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None, we use digital.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? Right now is the best time of my life.
22. Your worst enemy? Myself.
23. What is your current desktop picture? The Viansa winery outside of San Francisco.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Hey, do you want me to toast you a bagel?"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? The million bucks.
26. Do you like someone? Of course! I have the biggest crush on John :)
27. The last song you listened to? "Breathe Me" from the Six Feet Under soundtrack.
28. What time of day were you born? 5:07 pm
29. What's your favorite number? 3
30. Where did you live in 1987? Aurora, CO
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really. Jealousy is a wasted emotion.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Who knows. Probably, since I have the greatest husband on the planet. :)
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? In bed at my parent's house in aurora, just waking up to go to class.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Rifle through my purse for some more change.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I already have a huge butterfly on the small of my back.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish or Italian
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Absolutely.
39. Are you touchy feely? Not really.
40. What's your life motto? I'm here to hand out lollipops and kick ass, and the lollipops just ran out. ;)
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? My driver's license, cell phone and lip gloss.
42. What's your favorite town/city? New York City, hands down.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Paninis and soup for lunch at Panera yesterday.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? A couple of weeks ago to a fellow cancer survivor.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Isn't that what husbands are for? ;)
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he was married with a bazillion kids, which didn't surprise me in the least.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Not much, I know we are dutch.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I wore a sparkly lace halter dress to a wedding at the beginning of the summer.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Nope.
50. Have you been burned by love? Of course. Burned and burned again. :) Isn't life grand?

1 Comments:

Blogger oakland heidi said...

Oh you are totally the coolest. I didn't know you went to UNC! I have a secret fantasy about going there for grad school...

And... most importantly: I so miss swatch days.

12/3/06, 9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home