random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Here is the post I wrote on February 15, 2005:

Isn't it crazy how time flies? :)


reasons why cancer sucks.chemo makes you feel like crap. brushing your teeth makes you tired. watching tv makes you tired. eating makes you tired. and forget walking from the parking lot to your office. you will feel as if you just ran the boston marathon. you think i'm kidding. nothing tastes the same anymore.my mouth hurts like a mother. i'm talking my gums, my tongue, everything. all of it. i've lost five pounds and my pants are starting to get that saggy ass look to them. this is not okay with me. i'm grouchy. this bugs me most of all. because i don't want to be a whiner. nothing worse than a whiner. so i will only whine to you, dear diary. that way, no one else will know what a whiner i am. have i mentioned that i'm going to lose my hair?

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Hi, I ported over from Diaryland, where I am here. I have a new blog there. It took me some days to find your entry with this blogspot page. I'm glad you included the pictures of your Colorado home socked in with snow. We had heard about the snow here in New York but now it's personalized. Thanks!

2/24/07, 9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home