random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A few weeks ago my dad's (crazy...seriously crazy) brother was found dead in his home in California. My sister and my parents went out to see what they could salvage from the home as my uncle was what I would refer to as a hoarder. You should see the pictures! They say the smell was horrible. EW. No one was close to him, but it is still sad.

On the job front, only two and a half more months! WOOOOOO!! Then I am free! FREE! FREE, I say. Free from the toils of insurance adjusting :) I'm so excited.

I'm going to spend the summer at home, gardening and rebuilding the pond, and then hope to be in culinary school by October. Yay!

I'm going out for sushi tonight, and that has made my day. I'll post soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger oakland heidi said...

Thank you for the sweet note. I am so excited to read about your culinary school adventures. xxx

4/30/08, 7:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home