random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I had my 6 month visit with my oncologist on Wednesday. My PET scan was clean AGAIN, everybody dance!

I asked about my neck pain and it is most likely from the scar tissue that has formed post-surgery, post-chemo, and post-radiation. Radiation probably has the most to do with it. I can feel the scar tissue just getting tighter and my neck hurts alot. I may try to see a PT if it stays this way and see if there's anything I can do about it.

My job is keeping me busy, and I'm taking next week off work. I am planning on having the MOST relaxing vacation ever. I shall eat, drink, be merry, work out, sleep LOTS, go see movies, hang out with my folks and come back to work refreshed and rejuvenated.

OH, AND... a bit of wonderful news... I get new health insurance starting in January.... SO happy about that. It will save me alot of money.

I worked out today and I think I'm going to have a lovely glass of wine now. Why? Because I'm on vacation. :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving as I did.

XOXO Ally

1 Comments:

Blogger Duane said...

Celebrate, Ally!!! You rock!!! I'm so happy that you continue to do so well.

Much love,
Duane

11/24/07, 6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home