random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Snapshot in Time (borrowed from another blog I read)


I am wearing grey lounge pants and a grey and yellow football jersey.
I am reading Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks.
I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
I am hearing Cleo and Diesel snoring in unison.
I am learning how to make perfect pizza dough.
I am thankful for my family.
I am eating biscuits and gravy. Saturday morning classic.
I am bringing beauty to my home by trying to be a better wife every day.
I've never been a fan of watching sports.
Around my house it's pretty quiet today, animals all being lazy. A few dirty dishes strewn about.
Outside my window is a cooler, windy day. I love October.
I am thinking about how I desperately need to find a new gym now that ours closed down.
One of my favorite things is my new bed. I'll say it again. Sweet Bliss.
A few plans for the rest of the week... today, picking the folks and gram up from the airport. Cleaning the house, trying some new recipes... Great American Beer Fest on Thursday.

1 Comments:

Blogger oakland heidi said...

The time travelers wife.... THE BEST BOOK EVER.

10/6/08, 11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home