random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hi friends :)

After much deliberation, I've decided to start a new blog. I have loved writing here, but I feel like with all my life changes, it's time to make a change here. I've been cancer free for five years, and will probably still write about my cancer experience, but for now I've chosen to focus more on food, wine, life, love, and all the things that make me happy.

I had a crazy time of it over the past year and a half. My beloved Cleo died, I lost a job, found a job, got separated, got divorced, found Olive, got to my five year cancer free anniversary, found Scott :), found Lenny, found a new lease on life, got my moxie back, and now I am where I am. I've never been one to shy away from tribulation, but now that I'm in a peaceful, wonderful spot, I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth.

Feel free to follow me on over to Allyson Wonderland :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home