random daily thoughts. with some "i just beat cancer" stuff thrown in.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009


The Passing of Dear Miss Cleo

To the most wonderful, funniest dog...

It was an honor, a blessing, to be able to be your "mommy" for a time. You brought me more happiness, more laughs, more comfort, and more snuggles than I knew what to do with. The void you have left can't ever be filled by any other dog. You were incredible. You were special. You were the bright spot on a rainy day, the snuggly-bug on a cold night.


We miss you terribly. It's too quiet and too still. I'll miss your frantic little bark telling me that Diesel was doing something naughty. :) I'll miss your growl of protection when something seemed not quite right. I'll miss the slurp across the cheek at just the right moment, because you knew I needed some slobber in my life just then. I'll miss your sweet little snore. I'll miss everything that made you, YOU. You will NEVER be forgotten, little miss lady.


I love you so.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Veronica Johnson said...

I'm sorry that Miss Cleo passed away. You were a great mommy to her!

4/9/09, 9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home